June First Friday
Main Street Elizabethton, City of Elizabethton Parks and Recreation Department, and Carter County Tourism invite you to celebrate community at the June 3 First Friday in Downtown Elizabethton from 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.! Celebrations include live music, extended shopping, local dining experiences, family-friendly activities, and so much more! This summer series will take place on the first Friday of each month until August.
- Live performance by Preston Benfield at Covered Bridge Park from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (sponsored by Carter County Bank)
- Extended shopping hours at 10+ businesses featuring specials, sidewalk sales, and giveaways
- Live music along Elk Avenue from Parker Lewis Jazz Collective, Know-Nothing-Steve, and Betsy Nicholson from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Dining specials throughout downtown including evening hours at The Coffee Company and First Friday deals at Sweetsie Treatz, Simply Elegant Bakery, & Kim’s Coffee & Espresso
- Food trucks at Covered Bridge Park from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- After-party at Riverside Taphouse featuring live music by Ryan Ward at 9:00 p.m.
All are invited to join in the celebration by supporting local and celebrating summer in Downtown Elizabethton!
For more information about First Friday, including a complete detailed schedule, visit MainStreetElizabethton.com/FirstFriday or visit Downtown Elizabethton on Facebook.
For questions, contact Main Street Director Courtney Bean at (423) 213-0090 or email@example.com.