July First Friday
Main Street Elizabethton, City of Elizabethton Parks and Recreation Department, and Carter County Tourism invite you to celebrate community at the July 1 First Friday in Downtown Elizabethton from 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.! Celebrations include live music, extended shopping, local dining experiences, family-friendly activities, and so much more! This summer series will take place on the first Friday of each month until August.
- Live performance by BIG SON at Covered Bridge Park from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (sponsored by Carter County Bank)
- Extended shopping hours at 10+ businesses featuring specials, sidewalk sales, and giveaways
- Dining specials throughout downtown including evening hours at The Coffee Company, specials at Simply Elegant Bakery & Kim’s Coffee & Espresso, and food trucks at Covered Bridge Park
- Firefly 5K Run/Walk at Covered Bridge Park at 8:00 p.m. to benefit Main Street Elizabethton
- After Glow Party in Covered Bridge Park starting at 8:30 p.m. (provided by Carter County Bank)
- Mobile art ceramic experience by Fired Up Ceramics at Armed Forces Drive/Elk Avenue
- FREE 5-minute massages courtesy of Natural Kneads – Wellness & Massage in the parking lot across from Southern
- Rock painting activity courtesy of Tennessee Mountain Art at Simple Blessings General Store
- Late-night performance at Riverside Taphouse at 9:00 p.m.
All are invited to join in the celebration by supporting local and celebrating summer in Downtown Elizabethton!
For more information about First Friday, including a complete detailed schedule, visit MainStreetElizabethton.com/FirstFriday or visit Downtown Elizabethton on Facebook.
For questions, contact Main Street Director Courtney Bean at (423) 213-0090 or email@example.com.