First Fridays are back in Downtown Elizabethton! Join us for this summer series on the first Friday of each month from May until August. Everyone is invited to celebrate with live music, extended shopping, local dining experiences, family-friendly activities, and so much more!
— Live Performances —
• *UPDATE* The Kindest People will perform live at Riverside Taphouse 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
• Riverside Taphouse will feature “late-night jams” from 9 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Fiddling Leona & JP Mathes will be at Duck Crossing for a live performance & Swap Shop meet & greet from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
— Activities —
• Natural Kneads – Wellness & Massage will offer FREE 5-minute massages in the Sweetsie Treatz event room
• Fired Up Ceramics will set up at the corner of Elk Ave & Armed Forces with a mobile paint your own pottery experience
• Music & Miles Half Marathon packet pick-up will be at the Elizabethton Chamber from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. (hosted by The Goose Chase)
• Elizabethton/Carter County Public Library will be set up at the breezeway next to Sweetsie Treatz with a mobile library & event information
— Local Shopping —
• All Star Sports & Country Crafts will be open for extended shopping
• Cottage Boutique will be open for extended shopping & feature a sidewalk sale
• Curious Moon Apothecary is a *new* business and will be open for extended hours and will pass out free mini candles & soaps
• Duck Crossing Antique Mall will be open for extended shopping hours
• Cannon’s Fine Home Furnishings will be open for extended hours
• Fletcher’s Homemade will open for extended hours
• GLOW Herbals will be open for extended hours
• Joy’s Fabulous Finds is a *new* business and will be open for extended hours and specials
• Klacie’s Candles & Boutique will feature a 20% off sale and will be open for extended hours
• Merle Norman will be open for extended hours and a giveaway opportunity with purchase
• Pedals on Rails will be open for extended hours
• Revived & Glorifies will be open from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
• Simple Blessings General Store will be open for extended hours, feature a sidewalk sale, & have a live painting by Tennessee Mountain Art
• The Secret Garden will be open for extended hours with Mothers Day flower specials
• Undervalley Dragway will be open for extended hours until 10 p.m. with 15% off cash purchases
— Dining Experience —
• Carter County Bank is hosting & executing a Food Truck Competition outside the Elizabethton Chamber (615 E Elk Avenue)
• Kim’s Coffee & Espresso will feature a Doe River Dreamcicle special
• Simply Elegant Bakery will feature a naughty truffles special
• Sweetsie Treatz is debuting their brand new waffle cones
• The Coffee Company will open extended hours for dinner
Presented by Main Street Elizabethton, City of Elizabethton Parks and Recreation Department, and Carter County Tourism.