- This event has passed.
July 1, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join us for this summer series in Downtown Elizabethton on the first Friday of each month from May until August. Everyone is invited to celebrate with live music, extended shopping, local dining experiences, family-friendly activities, and so much more!
— Live Performances —-
• Big Son will perform live on the Covered Bridge Stage from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. (sponsored by Carter County Bank)
• Eireann’s Call will perform at the Bonnie Kate Theater at 7 p.m.
• Jiggy Ray’s Downtown Pizzeria will feature live music from Nathan Hardin & Dan Britt at 7 p.m.
• Riverside Taphouse will feature a variety of local musicians from 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Main Street Elizabethton will host live music on Elk Avenue from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
— Activities —
• The Firefly 5K Run/Walk will take place at 8 p.m. starting at Covered Bridge Park.
• Elizabethton/Carter County Public Library will be set up at the breezeway next to Jiggy Ray’s
• Fired Up Ceramics will be set up along Armed Forces Drive for a mobile ceramic experience
• Natural Kneads – Wellness & Massage will offer FREE 5-minute massages in the parking lot across from Southern
• Tennessee Mountain Art will host a kid’s rock painting activity at Simple Blessings General Store
• Salon Honey GRAND OPENING at 524 E Elk Avenue featuring giveaways and 50% off services from 5 – 9 PM
— Local Shopping —
• All Star Sports & Country Crafts will be open for extended hours (7 p.m.)
• August Muse *new business* will be open at 518 E Elk and feature a giveaway
• Auntie A’s Barkery will be open for extended hours and offering free ice cream samples for all dogs
• Cannon’s Fine Home Furnishings will be open for extended hours featuring a sidewalk sale
• Cottage Boutique will be open for extended hours featuring a spring clearance sale
• Duck Crossing Antique Mall will be open for extended hours
• Fletcher’s Homemade will be open for extended hours featuring 1/2 off vintage patterns & 20% off panel fabrics
• Joy’s Fabulous Finds will be open for extended hours (7 p.m.) featuring 50% off patriotic shirts & leggings
• Klacie’s Candles & Boutique will be open for extended hours featuring 20% off
• Merle Norman will be open for extended hours
• Pedals on Rails will be open for evening bike rentals
• Simple Blessings General Store will be open for extended hours (7 p.m.) featuring a 4th of July sale
• Undervalley Dragway will be open for extended hours featuring 15% off $40+ purchases
• Wayward Springs Tack & Consignment will be set up in their future location at 441 E Elk Ave.
— Dining Experience —
• Food Trucks at Covered Bridge Park from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
– Appalachian Ice
– Hound Dogs of JC
– Me & K’s
– Sip Soda Shop
• Kim’s Coffee & Espresso will feature 10% off
• Simply Elegant Bakery will feature BOGO on single desserts until 8 p.m.
• The Coffee Company will be open for dinner until 7:30 p.m.
Presented by Main Street Elizabethton, City of Elizabethton Parks and Recreation Department, and Carter County Tourism.